Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Music History

Ah...~m~u~s~i~c~~~~~

I got to know music all by myself when I was about 3. I remembered dancing weirdly to Kevin Kern piano melodies. Then when I gradually grew up, I listened to all the kids songs like Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars, Old McDonald Has A Farm, Bah Bah Black Sleep and so so. Later on, I listened what my parents listened to, the oldies although I didn't know what the songs were about at that point. At the age of 12, that was when music became a major part of my life. The radio was always on and I listened to musics non-stop. I got to know all the Chinese singers because at that point I only listened to Chinese songs, which I didn't know why. But that just lasted a year. When I was 13, I was back to the oldies again and this time around, I actually knew what the songs were about and surprisingly I could remembered all the melodies and lyrics so I could sing along. Later, I moved on to the modern English songs, like pop songs and stuffs. That made me discovered a lot of great singers of my age. Listening to English songs, either oldies or modern songs, have made my music scene these recent years and this makes my life awesome indeed !

Music makes wonders~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment