Tuesday, January 13, 2015

How did Semester 1 go?

I used to tell myself this:

A new beginning, A BRAND NEW START!

A new environment, NEW PEOPLE!

Change for the better!

Be a better person!

THIS IS ALL LIES AND FANTASY.

NOT REALITY.

What actually happened was this:

A new beginning, YES, but A BRAND NEW START? NOT REALLY.

It's just the same old studying, the lectures, the lecturers, the coursemates, SAME THING.

A new environment, YES, A very beautiful, in fact, but NEW PEOPLE ? New faces, same old attitudes and characters. I learnt a very important lesson here: NO MATTER WHAT PLACE IS IT, IF THERE IS THE EXISTENCE OF HUMAN LIFE, THERE WILL BOUND TO HAVE DRAMAS AND PROBLEMS. IT'S THE PEOPLE'S THAT'S AT FAULT, AND ULTIMATELY, TO BE VERY HONEST, OUR OWN SELF. 

Change for the better? Yeah, just a little bit, but there's so much more to learn. The thing is, HOW AM I GOING TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IF I DID NOT EVEN LEARN ANYTHING NEW TO IMPROVE MYSELF WITH? ( I just discovered this problem. )

Be a better person? But FIRSTLY, I NEED TO CHANGE AND IMPROVE !

So here are the highlights for SEMESTER 1, YEAR 1 IN MY DEGREE: 

Fortunately, studies, lectures and lecturers are alright for me. ( /) (But I'm still anxious about the things I don't quite understand...)

Assignments ? I DID THOSE STUFFS UNTIL I GOT SICK. THOSE STUFFS ARE NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE AND THEY ARE REAL TORTURE.  (X) ( No exams though, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. )


ALSO, I'm starting to get sick and fed up of buses and trains. Yet, I fear I can't learn directions well enough to actually drive. 

SO THIS ENDS SEMESTER 1 ! 

Bittersweet yet again!

Well, you know what they say, 'You won't know the sweetness without the bitterness' 

I shall blog again, if I can, but hopefully it is because I genuinely have time, and not because I lack social life. 

BYE ! 

2 comments: