Saturday, July 18, 2009

23 & 31 July

Daniel Radcliffe's 20th birthday ---23 JULY
J.K Rowling's birthday---31 JULY

The author and the actor of HARRY POTTER !

Here is some silly quotes :

Hermonie :(after Hagrid gives Ron Scabbers back] I think you owe someone an apology.
Ron: Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know.
Hermione: [annoyed] I meant me!

Ron :[sitting bolt upright in bed] Spiders... the spiders... they want me to tap-dance. And I don't want to tap-dance!
Harry: You tell those spiders, Ron.
Ron: Yeah, tell them... I'll tell them...
[falls straight back asleep]

Fudge :[just after Buckbeak's escape] We must search the grounds!
Dumbledore: Search the *skies* if you must, Minister, but now I think I'll have a nice cup of tea, or a large brandy. Oh, and executioner, your services are no longer required. Thank you.

Professor Lupin :Now repeat after me - without wands please - repeat after me, Riddikulus.
Class: Riddikulus!
Professor Lupin: Very good. A little louder please, and very clearly. Rid-di-kulus.
Class: Riddikulus!
Malfoy: [under his breath] This class is ridiculous.

Hermonie :If you're going to kill Harry you'll have to kill us too!
Sirius Black: No, only one will die tonight.
Harry: Then it'll be you!

Harry :Now what?
Hermione: We save Sirius.
Harry: How?
Hermione: No idea.

Fudge :Now write your name only.
Dumbledore: It's quite a long name.

Hermonie :[howls]
Harry: What are you doing?
Hermione: Saving your life!
Harry: Thanks!... Great, now he's coming at us!
Hermione: Yeah, didn't think about that... run!

Harry: Who do you think that is?
Hermione: Professor R. J. Lupin.
Ron: Do you know everything?
[to Harry]
Ron: How is it she knows everything?
Hermione: [annoyed] It's on his suitcase, Ronald.
Ron: Oh.

I think these are enough...Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment