Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pride & Prejudice

Yesterday I watched Pride & Prejudice and it was rather wonderful.

The storyline wasn't exactly like in the book but otherwise everything was fine. The actors and actresses did well .I rather think Elizabeth looked like a modern lady LOL but then again, Elizabeth was a charcter of strong woman in today's society. Jane was perfectly portrayed. Mary was sort of strange like in the story but played the piano extremely well. I got to give it to her! As for Lydia and Kitty, they were portrayed quite well too, running around and acting playfully. Mr Collins and Charlotte Lucas( Lizzie's best friend) were portrayed nicely. Mr Darcy was perfect but Mr Bingley was kind of weird, in his appearance mostly and he was way too shy lol. But for the record, when Darcy vs Bingley, I'll always be on Bingley's side. -giggles- The music and scenery were perfect. Oh gosh, how I love to stay there...

 PS :The other TV show about Pride& Prejudice that I watched was Lost In Austen.

No comments:

Post a Comment