Saturday, July 3, 2010

GOAL !!!!!!!!!

So yeah , the 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP !! It got everyone moving ...It made countries reunited...It made people had endless nights without sleeping...The WORLD CUP fever is unbelivable !!!!!

Without a doubt , I'm supporting England. ( Even though they dissapointed me when they lost to Gremany in teh quarter-final , 4-1 ) Strangely enough , I didn't watch a single England match .

I kinda feels my heart goes along with them lol. My Add Maths teacher teased me when I told him I'm dissapointed with England even though I didn't watch it lol .

Jamie told me that he supports Spain even though he's a Scot lol . He hates England when it comes to football . ( And he called it football , not soccer , mind , he explained that the word soccer is gay lol ) No wonder... England is getting worse , ok , I admit it. What is that Wayne Rooney doing ? -sigh- Dissapointing... Ken , on the other hand , is supporting Argentina or Brazil...( Since Brazil lost to Netherlands ...I CAN'T BELIEVE it ! Then , it's Argentina ..) Really hoping to see which two teams are going to be in the final !!!!!

 Besides the games themselves , which is exciting , there are always the hot guys...-ahem- i mean...footballers ...RONALDO !! LAMPARD !! MESSI !! MUSLERA !! ( and Jamie knows that i like them...he called me their names !! just shut up lol , jamie !! Thank u very much ! ROFL )

FOOTBALL RULES !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment