Thursday, November 25, 2010

Anger

I think if I didn't write this , I might just exploded .
You will ask : What happened ? :O ( Or maybe you won't lol )
Well , people treated me badly , that's what happened . They don't care about my feelings .
I have spent almost my entire life to tolerate people , take care of other people's feelings , make sure I don't hurt them and everything .
They said when you treat people well , people will treat you well too .
Yeah , right . That doesn't happen to me .
People just don't bother .
But if you do care , I appreciate it . I really do . -smiles-

2 comments:

  1. Hey sis, dun always think y ppl hurt u although u care bout their feelings, ur true frenz wil treat u like hw u treat her or him. ^^

    Haha...abit complicated,
    hope u un.

    Luv,
    Ur Er Jie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice , sis . It is really true :) I understood .
    TRUE FRIENDS ^.^

    ReplyDelete