Friday, December 17, 2010

The 3D World

The talk of 3D that makes you wanna try it out yourself !
3D movies are basically being filmed with two cameras , one for each eye . When the images are being combined together , they'll be in 3D ! :)
The first time I watched 3D stuff was the Hannah Montana 3D concert . Back in the day when 3D just got started . I remember my 3D glasses was made of cardboard lol ! That's why it didn't make much difference compared to 2D .
The second time I watched The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Trender  in 3D in the cinema . It was just few days ago actually . This time I truly experienced what 3D is all about . With my special 3D glasses on , the whole 3D world opened up to me . It's like I was right in there , at Narnia !! The words popped up right in front of me ! The splashes of water , the falling of snow seemed to fly out of the screen ! When the characters were facing us , I felt like I was actually standing in front of them and they were talking to me . Oh gosh !
When Harry Potter 7 Part 2 hits the cinema , you can bet I'll watch it in 3D !! No matter how expensive the ticket will be lol !
It'll be an awesome way to end this whole Harry Potter series ! I can just imagine the situation after the movie ended . It'll be sooo touching !! omg...

No comments:

Post a Comment