Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dream Interpretation

Yesterday, I dreamed that I was being tracked down by a killer .
I woke up feeling scared and it felt like it had happened for real . Although some parts of the dream were a little weird . Amazingly , I wasn't kill by the killer and he didn't track me down in the end . I was in hiding .
Because of this , I decided to look up for dream interpretation . I used the words ''track'' and ''killer'' as the key words . And these are the results :
Killer

To see a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.

Track

To dream that you are tracking something or someone, suggests that you need to get in touch with some aspect of yourself. The dream may be a pun for some goal, person, or ideal which you have lost track of.
To dream that you are being tracked, indicates that you need to be more careful and stand up for yourself. You need to be on guard and on the defensive.

My conclusion is that I need to stand up for myself and I'm putting a dramatic end to something . So it's a healing process , which is good to know .
Well, I think I know what I did to have this nightmare . :(
And that sucks .

For more information about dream interpretting , check out http://www.dreammoods.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment