Saturday, January 8, 2011

Step by Wicked Step by Anne Fine

Step by Wicked Step by Anne Fine is our class literature book in the year 2011 .
This book is all about broken homes . Yup , you heard it right . Stepparents . Stepsisters. Stepbrothers .
During the second English class , my teacher announced that she thought the book is boring .
I was shocked . I have never heard a teacher says a book is boring to the students in my life.
But I managed to read and stick to the story until the very end , how is it boring then ?
I'll tell you what makes the book boring for most people.
Firstly , its setting . Not really interesting to the readers.
Secondly , the storyline . It's all the same . Five characters telling stories about their broken homes.
Other than that , the book is cool .
Awesome descriptions by the author . Perfect sentences and usage of words . Unique style of writng .

I like the book . It's simple and nice . It has stories in a story and that's what make it awesome . I simply love English literature .
My favourite character would be Ralph . The guy who has three stepmothers lol. His story was so complicated and funny ! Love it lol. It doesn't bring any sadness at all .
All the other characters are great too .
Claudia
Pixie
Colin
Robbo
And , Richard Harwick , whose book has been discovered by the five characters in his tower room and read it together .

Enjoy reading Step by Wicked Step and stick it to the end !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment