Sunday, January 16, 2011

University of Nottingham - Malaysia Campus

Oh yeah , i'll be studying there after high school and college . ( That's just a few years , LOL , mind you )
Anyway , I'll be studying Modern Language and Cultures !!! :D
I know it'll be interesting and fun ^.^
After reading the university handbook , I got to know that students who will be studying this course will have to choose a core language . ( French , Spanish , Mandarin , Japanese , Korean )
After thinking about it , I think I'll choose to study French , which is what they called , Language of Love lol.
Beside core language , students will study about communication , in different aspects .
Lastly , students will have to choose between Movie & TV Programmes OR English Literature .
For sure , I'll choose English Literture , which I think it'll turn out to be very hard to study !
There're also a wide range of jobs associated with this course , so no worries :D
~Looking forward to studying in University of Nottingham~

No comments:

Post a Comment