Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Cambridge ESOL CAE Result

OMG OMG OMG !!!
Guess what ?
I got an A !!!!!!!
Yup , an A in the Cambridge ESOL CAE exam !!!
I was speechless when I got the result . I just managed to scream and jump up and down like a maniac !
The result came by email . That moment is unforgettable !!!
An A in CAE exam ? I couldn't even dream of it !
I'm very grateful that I got an A :D
Thanks everybody who had helped me , thank you very much . :)
All the hard work paid off. A huge dose of luck helped too . :D
-jump up and down again - I got an A !!!

p.s : I sat for the CAE( second last level) exam in Dec 2010 . I'll be taking the CPE (final level) exam in June 2011 .  Then , I'll complete all the levels in the Cambridge ESOL !!! Finally ! ( This is the sixth year lol )

CAE - Certificate in Advanced English
CPE- Certificate of proficiency in English

2 comments: