Saturday, May 28, 2011

Exam is over , Holiday is here.

YUP !!!!!!! Exam is over !!!
Oh, did I just sound happy ?
That's not right . Because I'm not THAT trilled , really .
Funny , doesn't it ?
Maybe when you have been fighting battles on papers for nearly three weeks you'll be too tired to feel ANYTHING .
But I'm more relaxed , that's for sure , well, at least I don't need to put books on my lap and sit on the floor in the front door now. I don't need to study until 2 am in the morning and don't need to wake up at 4.30am anymore. That's how I study in the passed weeks .
So basically what I'm doing now are sleeping , watching TV and surfing the net .
And of course, two-weeks holiday is here . Today , when I opened my eyes , I need to remind myself that this is the starting of the holiday lol.
What's more , there are tons of stuff to do during the holiday . One of the reasons why I don't feel the JOY after exams.
Now, Dad is asking to do exercises to prepare for yet ANOTHER exam , CPE exam. See, there's always something to cloud the sunshine , isn't it ? :(
Oh yeah , I didn't mention anything about exam grades , did I ? That's because I have nothing much to talk about. What goes around, comes around right ? ( Lol, that's my English essay title in my exam ) If you study, you get reasonably good marks . You don't study enough, you get not-so-good- marks. That's reality. I know which subjects I really put effort and study for, so I know which subjects I could score reasonably well. I know which subjects I didn't do well , so I'm not gonna like the marks I'll get.
That said, I think I'm few steps behind from being a great jester in the country. FACT .

No comments:

Post a Comment