Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Sims Medieval

In my opinion, this is the coolest game EVER !!!

















If I get good marks for Add Maths this time around , guess what present I will be receiving ?
You got it right ! I'll be getting this fabulous game !!!!!!!
OMG !!! I know right !!!
Mum promised me she'll buy this for me :D
It's definitely more likely to have this game in my hands than The Sims 3 , to tell you the truth .
Don't you know that when you're passionate about something , you'll more likely to go the extra mile and get it ? :)
I'm not saying I'm not interested in The Sims 3 , but really , The Sims Medieval , omg, this game get me so excited that I'll be dreaming about it and it's going to be up in my wishlist from now onwards . :D
FYI , I didn't have The Sims 3 lol . Not so determined to get it apparently ...hehe...
But not in this case !!!
THE SIMS MEDIEVAL , I'm gonna get you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment