Saturday, June 25, 2011

Star-Nie Mag Inc Competition 2011

Yup, my friends and I are participating in the STAR-NIE MAG INC Competition . :D There are four of us in a group and our magazine's theme is education :) I know, not many people like this theme but I think it's quite suitable for us as we all think education is important and it's one of the themes we can relate to . :)

When our teacher told us yesterday that next Monday is the deadline , all the crazes started . Everyone in the class is rushing to divide tasks to do and try to complete the magazine lol. I kinda like this kind of situation , don't ask why lol.

So here I am now, finding information on the internet while listening to songs :D I'm gonna complete this going-to-be-awesome magazine of ours !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment