Friday, July 29, 2011

CPE Exam Result 2011

Yup, it's out ! :D
And I got a C.( pass)...yeah...
71/100...
Just like all my CPE pre-tests...the exact 71...weird...
I got exceptional in writing and listening , good in use of English , between good and borderline for speaking and between borderline and weak in reading ( what ?!)...
yeah...i can't believe i got that for my reading paper either...
Dad said the grade of the reading paper is the reason why I got a C, and so he decided to pay to re-mark my CPE exam papers ...it's because he knows I can get better marks than this lol and he has reasons to believe that...
So, lets us wait for the result after remarking...
*Pray*

p.s: The other candidates' results : 2 guys got Grade A , other 2 girls got Grade C...weirder still...

No comments:

Post a Comment