Friday, July 29, 2011

My Blood Test

Completed !!! Within minutes !!! :D
I did my blood test at BP Lab Seremban  and I'm required to pay RM 15 .
My blood group is....-drumroll-...A POSITIVE !!!!! Same with my sister !!! :)
I just told my sister that ''the same kind of blood flows in our veins '' lol...sounds too dramatic btw hehe...
Anyway, after the blood test I also got a card stating my blood group , it's so cool !
It's simply worth it to pay RM 15 , to be frank. I got a very nice young lady to be my doctor ( who used a device to poke into the skin of my middle finger to get some blood) and got to know how the blood test was actually done !!! :)
My doctor and another doctor pinched my middle finger and pressed three drops of blood at three different column of a white board. ( Firstly , my doctor did this by poking my index finger with the device, but very little blood came out lol, not enough for the blood test ) Next, three different liquids ( anti-A , anti-B...) were placed on top of the blood. The white board was then shaken and my blood in the 3 columns turned to blue, light orange and yellow respectively .
And then, the doctors decided it's A POSITIVE !!! ^.^

p.s : I have been telling my friends that I would like my blood to be O POSITIVE like a fool LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment