Friday, July 8, 2011

Speaking in Front of the Whole School

We are asked to share our experience with the school about participating in the motivation programme with the Americans. Xin Yi and I decided to form a group and talked about our experience. :D

Before: One word to describe it all : NERVOUS. OMG...you have no idea...

On stage: Surprisingly, I didn't feel nervous...My voice was firm and I got to say what I wanted to say...Though I didn't really know what I said lol... You can say that I'm quite lost in the moment...

After : Felt relieved and then, surreal...It actually felt like it didn't even happen...Nothingness...That's a huge break-through and achievement for me though...Really huge...Felt like I can do anything now after what I did lol...

Overall , it went well...and I thanked God for that... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment