Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cooking Time !


Location : Home
Date : 18 Dec 2011 – 20 Dec 2011
With : My little sister ! ( well, not so little…)
Supervised by: none other than - could you believe it?- Dad !!!

18 Dec
Menu : two bowls of instant noodles :D  ( Mi Sedap !! )
I attended to the stove and sis occupied herself with the job of bowls and some other stuffs.
Note: This was the very first day and it was the only day without the supervision of Dad. Well, it’s just instant noodles…but still, fortunately nothing went wrong lol !

19 Dec
Menu: Rice, red baked beans ( from tin can), some already-made frozen stuffs ( I fried them) and scrambled eggs. Oh yeah, we had durians too !
Same as the first time, I did the cooking with sis helping me :D
And I proved to myself that I really do like scrambled eggs lol ! It’s easy to make and delicious !

20 Dec
Menu: Rice, scrambled eggs ( yup, again!) , vegetables with sauce, beans ( from tin can) and already-made frozen stuffs ( fried them too ). Plus durians. :D
Did the cooking single-handedly too .
Good improvement on the scrambled eggs! The way they tasted and the way I made them! 




Psst, I'm proud of my scrambled eggs *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment