Friday, December 9, 2011

It's over !


YAHOO !!! HOORAY !!! RAYS OF SUNSHINE !!! SUNSHINE IT IS !!!

You might be thinking , is this person mental ???
As a matter of fact, this is the cause of overjoy…
Oh yeah.
Didn’t you know my SPM examination was just over ?!
LOL.
Time to free that fiery little bird from the cage and let it fly to the horizon, don’t you think ? :D
OMG…Can’t really believe my SPM exam was over, to be honest…It was like yesterday that I’m thinking about what I want to do after SPM, and now the time has come…
Like, seriously ?
LOL.
No more secondary school life, no more uniform and school shoes, no more…
What is about to come is college life, new stuffs and people, new experiences, everything brand new…
A whole new world…
ANXIOUS.
 I do prefer the old this time around, to be frank…

Anyway, SPM over, old stuffs ended, new stuffs about to get started… Yeah, I’ll have to let that sink in for a moment…

Happy and yet anxious. Yup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment