Thursday, February 16, 2012

Will & Kate: Royal Romance

It has been a while since I wrote movie reviews so I figured I'd start it off again with this heart-warming movie : PRINCE WILLIAM & CATHERINE MIDDLETON: ROYAL ROMANCE.

This movie was all about the courtship of Prince William and Kate Middleton and it mirrored the whole thing quite perfectly. What I meant to say is that they captured the general attitudes and feelings between William and Kate. And you know what they said, feeling is the most important part of every movie :) So there you go.

Besides that, the storyline was okay too, but they kind of missed out a little, if I remember correctly, which I most probably do .

The downside of this movie was that the physical appearances of the characters and this made the whole movie looked very strange at first lol. But I could say that Prince Harry looked like himself and when William and Kate looked sideways, they kind of looked like themselves too, only when they didn't look straight at the camera LOL.

But all in all, the movie sent out a wonderful tale of true love, which is what William and Kate stand for. True love stays on with them! William and Catherine Forever !


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, it was nice for me. Haven't been so " crazy" for a long time. Thanks sis! =)

    ReplyDelete