Friday, June 15, 2012

Brown Heart Home :)

http://brownhearthome.blogspot.com/

This is a special house where lots of memories will be shared with its temporary or permanent residents. I shall welcome the first permanent resident--> Tiffany Tham!! =)

First time visitor : " Who is Tiffany Tham?"
Joycelyn of BH : " My fellow sister/ best friend/motivator, an avid reader who blogs, writes.... AND MY   DUET PARTNER!! "
FTV : " Oohh, so it's complicated?"
Joycelyn of BH : " Oh please...... she's just multi- talented! "
FTV :" I see, I see. So, do you welcome other guests or residents?"
Joycelyn of BH : " Of course, I am most pleased to welcome anyone to Brown Heart. As long as....."
FTV : " As long as.....?"
Joyvelyn of BH : " You don't violate anything here, and do comment here and there when you agree or disagree on something. Brown Heart is all for democracy!! "
FTV : "Why Brown Heart?"
Joycelyn of BH : Good question! I have a beautiful picture that I treasure till now , it was drawn by our very own Miss Tiffany Tham. A brown house in the midst of flowers, that is practically my dream house!! Hence, the whole concept and inspiration!! =) Many thanks to Tiffany!!"
FTV : " Miss Tiffany, is she like an angel?"
Joycelyn of BH : " She is an ANGEL!! "
FTV : " So, will I be seeing you guys everyday?"
Joycelyn of BH : " I can't promise you that, but we'll definitely see you at least once a week!! We have our own stuff to care about, apart from this beautiful place!!"
FTV : "Alright then. Thanks!! "
Joycelyn of BH : " You're most welcome!! Remember to tell others about this place!! =) And about Miss Tiffany's blog!! It's amazing!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment