Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 ?!

I suddenly realised I can't seriously stop blogging.

It will be awful !

Not having a post in 2015 ??!

That will be very bad indeed.

So I shall start the year with this .

2015 !

I'm 21 years old !

Officially an adult !

WHAT ?!

OH YEAH.

That seems terrifying.

Indeed it is.

Can't believe it though.

But better do believe.

Since there's no escape from it !

Now, I realised and I'm going to be very realistic now by saying that I may not have time to even think of something to blog about when my university studies start again, let alone the time and energy to sit down and actually produce words and sentences to write blog posts.

And I also realised blogs are not that well-received anymore and videos have taken over.

Therefore, I also realised that I will be writing for primarily my own self , as a journal of some sort, and maybe one day, when I'm old, I'll look back and read the things I have written and cringed to what I have written and how I have written my thoughts down.

But I guess it's all as well and there's nothing to lose.

So here we go, blogging yet again !

I hereby sincerely hope for a DRAMA-FREE, NO-NONSENSE, FUN, ENRICHING and BLESSED year ahead !

I have accepted that there will be many obstacles and challenges waiting for me, out there, as the days and months pass by and I'm already feeling the worry, anxiety and fear, which is what I should NOT do.

I tell myself,

ONE STEP AT A TIME.

And I will make it.

I will always make it.

Since I'm here now.

That has proven that I can.

I also want to reflect back to 2014,

of all the things that have happened,

the good,

the bad.

I cherished the good,

I learnt from the bad.

And with all that I have learnt, I hope I'll be better equipped for the challenges ahead !

I have much to learnt still,

And I will learn them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment