Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Essay Competitions here I come !

I planned to participate in essay competitions and set it as one of my goals in the year 2011 . Guess what ? Right on cue , two awesome essay competitions popped up !!!

1. Young Commonwealth Competitions 2011 ( Essay Competition )
This is the world's oldest and largest schools' writing competition . This year's theme is Woman as Agents of Change . To be frank , it isn't an easy theme to write about . But I'm always out for a challenge when it comes to writing . So bring it on !!!

2. Dublin Literary Award for young Malaysians 2011
This is the eighth Dublin Literary Award . This year's topic is on Teenagers Today . It isn't too hard , isn't it ? But still, I shouldn't be cocky . I must get the job done lol !

I hope I'll get some prizes . Did I mention that the winners of these competitions will get a chance to visit the U.K ?
Young Commonwealth Competitions : To London .
Dublin Literary Award : To Dublin , of course .

OMG , this means if I'm lucky enough , I'll fulfill not one , but two of my goals !!! Did you know that I want to visit the U.K badly ? Man, can this get any better ? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment