Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Love for History

So now you guys know I love History too lol . Mind you , it isn't any kind of history , it's the European History !( My cousin , Chloe , loves it too ! She said it on her blog :) ) -Whispers- And of course , my own country history . Yeah , right ... FAIL lol !
After 5 years of studying the Malaysian History , it's getting boring ...Although I liked it in the beginning , I really did .I have always like History . :D
I remember this unforgettable moment that I discovered a chapter in my History text book about the European History ...And I didn't look back since... I read that chapter again and again . I watched the History channel . I surfed the net about it . Lol , I'm obssessed .
And now , I'm going to buy a book about the European History :D Yes !!

No comments:

Post a Comment