Monday, December 17, 2012

Deep in thoughts


These days, when I indulge myself in the world of literature, I’m feeling rather sentimental and deep in thoughts. I seem to be in a whirl of emotions with the characters somehow. I always have this kind of feelings whenever I read stories. I’m sorry but to say this once more, I seem to be like Charlie in this way, always thinking and being deep.

I feel that in the end of a year, it’s always sentimental and content, with people feeling good with other people again and everyone get together again. I certainly love this and this is the reason why I love the end of every year. It’s also because everything starts to be fine again and it’s a relief and happiness. It’s Christmas time as well and looking forward to a new year with hopes and dreams that have yet to come true.

I have no specific things to write under this post really, just simply voicing my thoughts aloud.

There’re actually a lot of things I need to handle and go through every day, month and year. But I know that I can handle some things quite well and alright on my own, but I also know that there’re some things that I can’t do well, and certainly not in my own power to do them right. I’d very much like to say that we control everything around us in the world, but the truth is, we don’t and we can’t. Really, if you were to sit down one day, just do nothing and think about things inside your head, you’ll realise that this world that we live in is somehow hard to understand and everything is just plain weird. And sometimes, it’s quite messed-up, I’d say. People behave in different ways, they think different thoughts and they carry out different acts. And I just couldn’t comprehend how everything could happen the ways they happen with reasons of their own. Say, the relationships with people and the things that happen around us. It’s just the way it is, doesn’t it?

I might have confused you while you read this. *laugh slightly*
But come to think of it, if you do know me personally, you’ll know the things that I go through and how everything is so weird and how things happen the ways they did. One thing for sure, I’m alright after all that had happened and I’m grateful for that.  This just shows that no matter what happened, you’ll be alright in the end, really :) Challenges and hardships in life will always come and meet us in our life pathways, but every one of us will somehow find ways to move past them. I assure you, every one of us will be able to do that. Until now, I couldn’t explain why that is, but I just know and believe that things will be alright if you’d just believe. I think it’s just all in our heads, you know?

See now, I’m here talking confusing nonsense! Ah, please do excuse me!

Well since I’m in this whirl of emotions, it might do me some good to go ahead and write my story, A Kingdom of Roses and make it all deep and sentimental. *laughs* 

No comments:

Post a Comment