Friday, December 28, 2012

Before it all ends again

As I'm here, reading The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling (which is also the last book I have to finish reading), thoughts drift to the new year, 2013.

I just couldn't help but wondering how much more I have to do to prepare for the upcoming school year, what would it be like going back to college again and how the interactions with the people will be. It's quite silly really, to have to worry about these kind of things, as I have already gone through them already and hence, it'll all be the same, all will be fine like it was last time. But really, one couldn't help but wonder and feel a little bit afraid of the uncertainty and what might actually happened. I know, this is one of the flaws that I have, think and worry too much about things that haven't even happen yet.

Oh well, I just hope everything will go smoothly and nicely for next school year. I really do hope it does. I don't know why, but this really means a lot to me. Peace and harmony in the surroundings is very much needed for me.

And about the preparations for the school year, I'll have to go shopping and get everything I need, that's essential, of course. It's a relief that I have got my eyes checked and my new glasses will be ready in two weeks. I also have to study and revise for the things that my lecturers are going to teach next year, just so I won't be confused and worse, fall behind of everyone else. My parents are, well, they are reasonably okay with my Semester 1 Final Exam results. I got an A for Business Studies, B for Law and Economics, each. For me, I don't really feel anything, to be honest. I have known that I'll get results like this, worse come worse. The best results will be 3 A (s) . But I have kind of expected this, don't know exactly why, but i just feel it. I couldn't say I'm really happy about it, yet I'm not sad either. Relief maybe ? No. Satisfied ? Not at all. The word to describe the feeling will be : Okay. My parents, as I have expected, told me that they want more from me. They want me to get the best results and said I should have work harder. They just didn't feel content. Oh well.

If I say I'm happy and looking forward to going back to college, I'd be lying. I want the holidays to be continue like..forever. But some part of me will be logical and rational enough to think what I have to do. Lets just hope that when the time comes, I'd be excited to start a brand new year in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment