Friday, January 4, 2013

A Little Bit of Luck By Your Side

I don't know about anyone else, but I do think that a little bit of luck by your side goes a long way. 

Some people doesn't believe in luck but believe in the realistic and practical sense of things and prefer to think that everything happens for a practical reason. For me, that's true, but really, a little percentage of it contains luck.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone in my writings below. 

I believe that luck is by your side when you get help unexpectedly from strangers by the road when you have problems with your car. 

I believe that luck is by your side when you manage to win a contest or competition. 

I believe that you got enlightenment by people because you're lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time. 

I believe that your hard work is added in with luck during examinations and it then leads to the exam results. 

I believe that the meetings with great people in your life is of luck .

Luck can be also be said in the form of ''be in the right place at the right time'' . 

As I said, we couldn't really control everything that happens around us. Some forces might be at work . With surprises, our life are made interesting. This is where come gratefulness, gratitude and blessings. 

This is my personal opinion. We believe what we think is true for us, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment