Saturday, January 12, 2013

Changes

Today, I met my primary school best friend unexpectedly. I saw her but she didn't see me though. She kind of looks the same after all these years but her hair has grown longer. Looking at her makes me think how much our life has changed and how much we're different from each other now.

I had wanted to keep in touch with her, but alas, I didn't get to do so. I don't think she even recognises me now. I actually wanted to greet her, but...I don't know how to start. In the end, I just stared at her as she walked away.

It seems that we're so much different from each other now. Our life are so much different. She went her path and I went mine. It might just seem like we had never known each other before.

Time changes stuffs. It does it with alarming ways.

When I meet her again, assuming I will, I hope I'll have the courage to walk up to her and greet her. I seriously want to be in her life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment