Monday, January 14, 2013

I wonder...

You know, I wonder what it will like if I don't tell my parents anything about me or things happen in college...

They don't really ask at all, you see. I'll always be the one who tell them stuffs when I get home every weekends. I'll be like ''hey dad...'' or ''mum ! I'm something to tell you...''

Now, what if I don't do that anymore ?

Will they ask ? I doubt it.

To be clear, I'm not trying to seek for their attention or anything of that sort. I'm just thinking maybe I'm bothering them with the things I tell them ? And that they're not really keen on knowing my stuffs ?

They give my a lot of freedom, like seriously. I'm staying in hostel and I can do anything I want really. They don't check on me at all. If I don't tell them anything, they won't know. I can like go out with friends, do crazy things and not study for exams. But then again, I don't. I always study, study and study. That's what I do basically.

I think they give me so much freedom because they trust me. I'd rather think this way than that they don't really have time to bother about me. And I don't abuse the freedom and don't betray their trust is because I'm afraid of doing so. Yup. The fear. Fear certainly hold me back. I don't really want to go bad, like who does ? I spent my time being a good girl since I was a kid and I don't plan on wasting all the hard work and I don't want to ruin everything.

But really, I know that they love me very much. Of course they do, right ? They have done so much for me and I'm grateful and blessed.

But once in a while, I'd love them to start conversations and ask ''so how's things going on with you?'' .

Love you, Dad and Mum !

1 comment:

  1. Mine asked me everyday ( Mum )....... Coz my condition is so diff from yours. I cried more than three times last year in front of mum, and as usual she has to tell me to go on and on. I'll say that your parents are confident in you, coz you're their daughter. Mine has to care for me this way, because I am their daughter. =) I have diff flaws and stuff like that. So, dun worry sis!! =)

    ReplyDelete