Thursday, June 27, 2013

My One-month Holiday

So what did I actually do on my one-month holiday ?

Instead of getting depressed about how unproductive I am, I'll just try to list out the things that I actually did and hence to make myself feel better in the process. *laugh*

1. I learned how to take care of a puppy.

2. I learn how to bake. Baked chocolate and walnut brownies successfully too !

3. I...well I...managed to study some notes. Although NOT as what I have planned for myself, which is study all the course books and stuffs. Definitely didn't work out that way. Oh well.

4. Watched two movies. The Hobbit ! Which I'm now a fan ! And LOL, starring Miley Cyrus.

5. Had karaoke sessions at home ! Which was fun !

6. Spent quality times with family .

7. Stay quite healthy, I'd say.

8. Went shopping for a few stuffs. Yes, A FEW. seriously !

9. Continue writing my story and created a new one as well !

10. Read a lot of books !

So there you go ! At least I have done 10 things. Well, at the very least. Now, I shouldn't feel so bad about myself for not doing anything throughout the holidays ! I could be happy *laugh* Although I didn't really finish ticking off my to-do list, I'm content that I at least did SOMETHING.  And it's better than nothing ! So YEAH !

So now that holiday is ending, my last semester of A-level course will be starting. Goodbye free and lazy time, Hello busy hectic time with lessons and assignments to attend to. Oh well.

See you guys around !


No comments:

Post a Comment