Saturday, June 22, 2013

Collections of thoughts

So there is this thing out there which states to be comforting, inspiring, meaningful and motivational, which is what I called, the 'collections of thoughts'. Collections of thoughts include memory boxes, humour collections, gratitude journals, proud and happy time records and something similar to those.

People have said that these kind of things could help us a lot during when we're sad and depressed about stuffs in life and it's easy to see why to be honest. These things make us happy again, make us feel grateful and blessed, feel alright again that our lives are still wonderful and bad times will soon fade because everything ends somehow and things will be alright in the end.

I have been thinking of starting this for quite some time but I have never get around to do it. I just feel lazy to be very honest, I'm sorry to say that. *laugh* And then I'll have to think of stuffs to write which I normally don't do because I sort of wait for inspirations to come to me and I'll write stuffs down then. But generally, yes, I'm, well, LAZY.

Anyways, when I do come around to write, I'll surely post it up here. I don't believe I couldn't write something for this, psssh. xD Inspiration, I trust you !

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment