Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Story of an Outsider

Introduction

I am currently having my semester break from college and I have basically been sitting around all day, read magazines, watch television and be on the internet all day long and repeat the same routine again for the next day. I know I am really unproductive. I do occasionally go out and have some fun with my family though but I am still generally unproductive.

So one fine day, out of the blue, when I was just sitting at the living room and staring at the wall across me, an idea hit me. It was like a vision that came to me, a vision of me sitting in a corner watching people walk by and looking around as the world revolves around me. Then I thought to myself , hey! This may be fun to write. And then the title came to me, ‘The Story of an Outsider’. I got genuinely excited and started getting other ideas of how to write everything down and how to plan the story and so on.

But then again, I am a terrible person who will start something and never finish it. So I was thinking to myself that what if I write something down and don’t finish it again? Hence, I delayed writing this down and let the idea sat on my mind for a few days to just ‘cool’ things down a little.

But it didn’t really cool down as you could see. So right now, I am writing this down for you and for your enjoyment I hope.

This is what I am planning to do for this whole story. I will be literally an outsider, looking at the world, thinking about what might have happened to the people and things surrounding me, what their lives might have been like and adding my own side of stories, memories, experiences and maybe some opinions and views of my own to it.

I would appreciate it very much indeed if you would take your time and read a story that is written by a bored young adult with her unproductive life during her college semester break. Thank you in advance for your kindness, my good people.






P.S stay tuned for Part 1 of the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment