Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Looking for Alaska Review

It is official. I am rather fond of John Green's books and his writings now. I am so glad that I have bought his books collection .

Looking For Alaska is both familiar and yet different with The Fault in Our Stars. John Green's writing style is rather the same in the two books but the storyline is so different and so special and therefore extraordinary compare to The Fault in Our Stars.

The style of the whole plot is already one of a kind, to begin with and then there is the fast pace of story-telling tat will hold your attention till the end of the book.

The one thing that made me adore the book is that I have never yet read a book which one of its main characters die in the middle of the book and that shocked me and therefore made me love the book more and admire the wit of Mr John Green for doing that.

Anyone who loves The Fault in Our Stars should try reading Looking For Alaska. And anyone who loves John Green's writings will not be disappointed with this one. In fact, this will just make you loves his writings more !

So now, I should start reading Paper Towns . Peace out !


No comments:

Post a Comment