Saturday, January 4, 2014

What I wish to accomplish in 2014

Here are what I want to do and accomplish this year :

1. finish reading all the books I bought

2. Finish my novel

3. Learn about make up

4. Get used to contact lenses

5. shop for dresses

6. learn more about university life and life aboard

7. Get more working experience

8. Send an article to The Star

9. Get to that essay competition prize giving ceremony

10. get good result for the A2-level exam

11. apply for scholarships

12. get scholarships

13. lose some weight and get my body in shape and be healthy

14. figure out more about beauty and fashion

15. be sociable and  go to events and places with people

16. learn some new skills , cooking ? baking ? dancing ? photography ? video editting ?

17. drive more !

18. earn the first amount of salary in the age of 20 !

19. treat the family and myself with that first salary

20. get into a nice university in a nice place and continue with my degree !




No comments:

Post a Comment