Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 New Year Resolutions ?

Well, I'm suddenly in the mood of writing this. So I might as well give it a go then !

1. Study comes first. So, I'll want myself to get the best results there is for my Cambridge A-level AS exam ( May) and A2 exam (November) .

2. Finish writing my novel, A Kingdom of Roses. I seriously hope I do.

3. Peace and harmony in the family. It has to get better, seriously.

4.To help and care more about my family.

5. To be healthy and take more care in my overall well-being.

6. To lose more weight ? Guess so. To grow taller ? Maybe.

7. Drama-free and harmonious friendships.

8. To grow up. To understand things better.

9. To say no and be firm to all the distractions and negative habits.

10. To travel and visit new places. Vacation , maybe ?

Guess I'll stop at 10. Wonder whether there'll be more....hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment