Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bringing a huge stuffed dog to college

Well yeah, you read that right !

Mum bought me this huge stuffed golden-brown fur dog from IKEA last week and I'm all over it ! My sister and cousin love it so much too ! Gosh..


There you go ! Golden the huge stuffed dog chilling at the staircase !!! C'mon ! STARE AT IT ! So CUTE !!!!! and kinda real too !

This is my first ever HUGE stuffed toy. I have never had one before when I was a kid. I don't know why, maybe by influences or something, I have recently been eyeing and loving huge stuffed toys. I just think they're just warm and flurry and cosy. 

That said, I have also think it's rather childish to have this kind of toys now, since I'm nearly an adult. But then again, maybe the girlish and childish side of me is fighting to come out for one last time before everything gets serious in adulthood ? *laughs* Oh well, it isn't a crime for owning huge stuffed toys anyways ! Girls do need some girly stuffs sometimes !

Dad was teasing me by saying I'm still a child of having this stuffed dog. But then again, this is a gift from Mum !! I didn't seriously went and bought it for myself. But if I did....hmmm...that'll be a different story *ahem* 

Anyways, Mum was telling me I should bring it to my college hostel to keep me company and all. I was excited to do so to be honest. But there went Dad by saying don't be a kid and stuffs...

But urgh, whatever ! I'M BRINGING THIS HUGE STUFFED DOG TO COLLEGE ! I don't care what people say ! 

Don't judge me , people ! 

Before signing off, here're two pictures for your amusement ! 


My sis with the dog ! 


Golden the stuffed dog and I !!! 

Cheerio !! 

2 comments: